Taxi Estartit places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites.
By using and browsing this website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using our website.
Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online experience for our website visitors, and some cookies collect information about browsing behaviour. For more information about cookies, including how we use them and how to disable them, please read below.
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by Taxi Estartit, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and other third parties.
Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of the website.
- For affiliate marketing, particularly banner advertisements and targeted links and updates which are explained in more detail elsewhere in this Policy.
- To enable Lifestyle Holidays to collect information about the browsing habits and activities of visitors to our website, including to monitor the success of campaigns etc.
- To enable Lifestyle Holidays meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2 Click on the “privacy” tab
3 Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2 Click on the icon “privacy”
3 Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
Types of Cookies used:
|Cookie name||Cookie purpose|
_utma, _utmb,_utmc,_utmz, Google conversion cookies
Analytical Cookies. These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics and Google ad conversion feedback. This software helps us take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity and visiting times. That information helps us to improve the website and your experience, and to make our marketing campaigns relevant.
For information on Cookies and managing them here are a few useful links: www.aboutcookies.org, www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices and www.developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.